A Tale From My Past

Related Posts:

I moaned as his big cock slid into me. I had never had a cock that big before. He started fucking me with long, hard strokes, slapping his balls against my ass. I didn’t know if he was lying about the vasectomy, and at that moment I didn’t care. His cock felt so fucking good, and he really knew how to use it. I came at least twice in the ten minutes or so he pounded into me, before pulling out and rolling me onto my stomach. He lifted my hips up, putting me on my knees, and plunged his big cock back into me from behind. He started pounding me really fast and hard this time. I had my head down, moaning nonstop into my pillow. I didn’t know anyone could fuck that fast. He was like a jackrabbit. He fucked me like that for at least another ten minutes before I felt him tense up and began spurting deep inside my pussy.

Well, I guess the fucking he just gave me more then made up for the weird beginning. I was soaking wet from sweating and cumming so much. I just lay there panting and trying to catch my breath. I could feel his penis finally shrivel and slip out of my battered pussy. He laid back and without a word, fell asleep. I soon followed.

I woke a few hours later to the feeling of being fucked again. I was lying on my side and Marco was behind me “spooning” me. He was fucking me with a slow, steady rhythm this time, with one hand squeezing my boob. I decided to pretend I was still asleep and see what happened. After ten or fifteen minutes of him fucking me, I felt him tense up and cum inside me, but he didn’t stop. He kept going for another fifteen or twenty minutes, and then I felt him cum in me again. After that, his erection went down and slipped out of my pussy. I went back to sleep.

Morning came and I woke up before Marco. I decided it was my turn to play with him. I crawled under the covers and found his cock. I started out just licking the shaft and balls until I felt him start to firm up. I then took him in my mouth and started sucking his cock for all I was worth. It didn’t take long before he awoke and slipped his hands into my hair. I kept up my sucking and bobbing on his cock until I felt his balls tighten up and he started cumming in my mouth. I continued the suction until he finished and swallowed it down. He was still hard. I slid up his body and mounted his erection. I rode him for twenty minutes or so, cumming twice, until I felt him tense up again and cum deep inside me. I stayed on top of him until his hard-on went down and slipped out of me.

We got up and had brunch. We spent the rest of the day in bed, fucking, sucking, etc. He always came twice before his erection would subside. He said he had always been that way, even before his vasectomy. We probably had sex twenty times that first weekend.

We continued seeing each other. He stayed over at my house every night. I think I saw his apartment twice. After about three weeks he suggested he just move in with me. I was certainly enjoying being with him, and he was here all the time anyway, so I agreed.

After he moved in, we had sex every weekday as soon as I got home from work, and again before going to sleep. He would be waiting naked in the bedroom. We always had sex twice, but it got so that the second time was always spooning, a position that never gets me off. We would always start out in some other position, sometimes I would cum, and sometimes I wouldn’t. But it was everyday, without fail. We fucked even more on weekends, but always twice in a row. Even when we visited my mom in Solana Beach it was the same routine. He even tried to get my sister to join us once while at my mom’s.

At some point toward the end of the relationship I caught this really bad cough that just wouldn’t go away, even after a couple months. It would wake me up at night and was just draining me. Consequently I wasn’t in the mood for sex very often. Marco didn’t care and would fuck me anyway, while I just lay there. It got to the point that I started sleeping on the couch so I could get some rest. After a couple days I went back upstairs to my bedroom to sleep, but still didn’t want sex. Marco said I was holding out on him. I told him I still wasn’t feeling good and rolled over to go to sleep.

Marco started pulling my panties down, so I got up to go sleep on the couch again. This pissed him off. He grabbed me and pressed me to the floor. He ripped my panties off and grabbed me by the neck. He then spread my legs and proceeded to fuck me against my will. I just lay there staring at him. Once he came the first time, he rolled me onto my stomach and fucked me from behind. When he finished he got up and crawled into bed. I was in shock. This asshole had basically just raped me in my own bedroom. The next morning he apologized and said he was just frustrated because I wasn’t sleeping with him.

I accepted his apology and told him it better never happen again. That night I went to sleep in my bed upstairs, without having sex. I awoke sometime in the middle of the night to Marco on top of me, fucking away. I told him to stop and get off of me. He said he would when he was finished. I tried to push him off of me, but he had my legs pressed up against my shoulders effectively pinning my arms down. I started screaming at him. He grabbed me by the throat again and squeezed, then told me to keep quite. I had little choice but to let him finish. Once he came, he again rolled me over onto my stomach, pressed my face into a pillow, and started pounding me hard. Once he finished, he rolled over and went to sleep like nothing had happened.

The next morning I told him I wanted him to move out. He said he was sorry and wasn’t going anywhere. He stayed for another two months. I slept downstairs the whole time. I never had sex with him again. We were together for over two years and had sex at least twice a day everyday, until near the very end. I estimate that we fucked over 3000 times in those two years. He still calls me.

realxstory © 2017